NO CDL LICENSE NEEDED!
- Must be willing to travel to all job sites without exception (including overnight stays out of town).
- The applicant must be able to lift and move product and load their truck.
- Ability to work extended hours and irregular days with irregular breaks.
- Will be required to maintain necessary logs, driving records and DOT certifications.
- Complete daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicle.
- Complete driving assignments in a timely and safe manner.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Being able interact with customers
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass DOT Physical
- Pass Background Check and Drug Screening
- Assure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to perform manual labor and lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Position requires that you be able to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail. Organized and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 800-334-1207 ext. 1380