SIGN ON BONUS OF $2000.00. HALF AT 90 DAYS OTHER HALF IN 6 MONTHS.
We are looking for an organized and creative individual for a Full-Time window treatment installer position. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right individual. Knowledge or basic hand tools is required. Vehicle and tools are provided. You must pass a background check and have a good driving record.
- Be a professional and respectful representative of our Company.
- Be attentive and courteous to the needs of clients.
- Prepare for all jobs by verifying and loading products for scheduled jobs and maintaining a fully stocked van with all appropriate parts/materials.
- Handle window treatments with pride and care to and from the job site(s).
- Be timely to all scheduled jobs and complete the service call and/or installation.
- Maintain a safe and clean company van.
- Outstanding communicator who can solve problems independently.
- Self-starter with a drive to learn and develop new skills.
- Excellent time manager and organizational skills.
- Strong team player who is also able to work autonomously.
- Skilled at using hand tools.
- Experience installing window treatments.
- Experience measuring with a tape measure.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills (face to face or phone).
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Experience using ladders safely
- Attentive to rules and procedures of job site
What we offer:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Retirement savings (401k)